Biopharmaceuticals - Immunoassay
LGC has established itself as a world-class leader in biopharmaceutical drug development through analytical excellence with over 200 scientists across three UK facilities.
Our dedicated Bioanalytical team have developed an extensive range of ligand binding assays (LBAs). These assays are developed, validated and performed to the relevant regulatory guidelines of GLP and GCP.
Methods and instrumentation
We have state-of-the art instrumentation in our laboratories which will allow LGC to choose the most appropriate analytical tools for your specific drug and assay from our extensive range of techniques and platforms including:
- ELISA (absorbance, luminescence, fluorescence)
- Gyrolab (Gyros)
- Quanterix (HDX Simoa)
- Electrochemiluminescence (MSD Sector Imager 6000, QuickPlex)
- Luminex (Magpix)
- Flow cytometry (Beckman Coulter CytoFLEX)
Biopharmaceuticals experience and knowledge
Our scientists are experienced in developing methods for pharmacokinetic, pharmacodynamics, immunogenicity (including anti-drug antibody screening and neutralisation assays) and flow cytometry and other cell based assessments.
Over the years we have contributed to a wide variety of biopharmaceutical drug development programmes. Our experience includes:
- Monoclonal Antibodies (mAbs)
- Antibody fragments (Fab, nanobody, domain antibodies)
- Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs)
- Adeno-associated Viruses (AAVs): gene therapy